Website Sycra Technologies Limited
To provide the materials needed by production in the specified time and with the requested quality. Work closely with R&D department during NPI period and find qualified samples needed in the specified time. Measure the performance of suppliers and develop new suppliers.
a) Mechanical parts sourcing
To collaborate with engineering teams to ensure the company has a high quality, cost effective supply base to meet production demand.
To serve as the primary contact for internal teams and external suppliers for sourcing and procurement, to identify potential suppliers, provide with optimal flexibility, quality and supply assurance.
To work closely with Product Management, Hardware/ Software Engineering, Quality Engineering and Operations teams, develop supplier and maintain long-term supplier relationships.
• Ensure a competitive sourcing environment leading to continuous improvement in quality, cost, service and technology
• Travel to suppliers’ manufacturing sites and do evaluation
• Support supplier initiatives including annual cost reductions, lead-time reductions, favorable payment terms, etc.
• Estimate and control cost of mechanical parts, submit mechanical part budget for new projects
• Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs
• Track orders and ensure timely delivery
• Update internal databases (ERP) with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
• Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices
• Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com