Website Nogogo by Epermarket
The Imported Grocery Experts
Nogogo, Epermarket’s Southern China brand, is one of China’s fastest growing online supermarkets, specializing in imported as well as safe, local products at competitive prices. Selecting from over 3,000 imported products from around the world, you can have the taste of home delivered directly to your door.
We are expanding our Marketing Team and we are looking for a full-time Marketing & Business Development Manager that shares our passion for quality food to continually serve the international community. Developing business for our online supermarket within the expatriate community in Shenzhen and Guangzhou.
We are a small fun, passionate, international team, always dedicated to take the extra mile to reach our goals.
· Lead and drive Nogogo’s customer acquisition team to increase marketing penetration within the international community
· Elaborate strategy: drafting, approving, and implementing the customer acquisition strategy for the marketing department, improving on existing tactics and developing new ones to increase the marketing action’s effectiveness
· Increase Nogogo’s customer retention
· Develop partnerships among expat community (organizations, schools, companies, etc.)
· Create social media plans and post on various internal (WeChat Official Account, WeChat groups, WeChat Channel, Newsletter, Instagram) and external channels.
· Manage a team of two to increase customer acquisition in order to achieved our goals (B2C&B2B)
· Manage the department budget, able to rationalize the ROI for each action
· Oversee the development and execution of small and larger marketing events (school events, organizations leisure events, charities, markets, etc.)
· Oversee the translation of website content and product descriptions and suggest website improvements
· Oversee the website promotion plan execution and homepage weekly changes
· Oversee the development and execution of various adhoc marketing projects
· Work with various departments to ensure smooth action and operation of marketing actions (Chinese marketing team, Customer service, Communication, Product, Purchasing, IT, etc.)
· Background in Marketing, Business Development, Account Management, or Community Relations
· 3 years of work experience (with leadership experience)
· Very dynamic and enthusiastic about food
· Strong communication skills
· Strategic and analytic mind
· Customer centric
· Able to work in high-demanding situations
· Knowledge about China’s expat community and purchasing behavior
· Flexible and adaptable, able to balance and (re) prioritize multiple tasks
· Existing and developed network in Shenzhen / Guangzhou
· Proficient with Excel
· Fluent in English
· Fluent with Social medias especially WeChat
· Able to work on evenings / weekends for events purpose
This position is based in Nogogo by Epermarket office located in Shenzhen, Shekou.
Interested or know someone who might be? Email [email protected] a copy of your resume and cover letter. Please put” Marketing Manager”in the subject line of the email.
To apply for this job please visit epermarket.com.