Website Nogogo by Epermarket
The Imported Grocery Experts
Nogogo, Epermarket’s Southern China brand, is one of China’s fastest growing online supermarkets, specializing in imported as well as safe, local products at competitive prices. Selecting from over 3,000 imported products from around the world, you can have the taste of home delivered directly to your door.
We are expanding our Marketing Team and we are looking for a full-time Marketing Coordinator that shares our passion for quality food to continually serve the international community. Developing business for our online supermarket within the expatriate community in Shenzhen and Guangzhou.
We are a small fun, passionate, international team, always dedicated to take the extra mile to reach our goals.
· Assist to drive Nogogo’s customer acquisition team to increase marketing penetration within the international community
· Participate in improving on existing tactics and developing new ones to increase marketing action’s effectiveness
· Participate on increasing Nogogo’s customer retention
· Develop partnerships among expat community (organizations, schools, companies, etc.)
· Execute social media strategy using various internal channels (WeChat Official Account, WeChat groups, WeChat Channel, Newsletter, Instagram) and post accordingly
· Prepare and execute small and larger scale marketing events (school events, organizations leisure events, charities, markets, etc.)
· Assist in various marketing reporting
· Participate to various adhoc marketing projects
· Work with various departments to ensure smooth action and operation of marketing actions (Chinese marketing team, Customer service, Communication, Product, Purchasing, IT, etc.)
· Background in Marketing, Business Development, Account Management, or Community Relations
· 1-2 years of work experience
· Dynamic and enthusiastic about food
· Analytical mind
· Able to work in high-demanding situations
· Knowledge about China’s expat community and purchasing behavior
· Flexible and adaptable, able to balance and (re) prioritize multiple tasks
· Fluent in English
· Fluent with Social medias especially WeChat
· Able to work on evenings / weekends for events purpose
This position is based in Nogogo by Epermarket office located in Shenzhen, Shekou.
Interested or know someone who might be? Email [email protected] a copy of your resume and cover letter. Please put “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line of the email.
To apply for this job please visit epermarket.com.