Website Shenzhen Geekbuy Ecommerce Ltd.
We are an e-commerce company headquartered in Shenzhen selling all kinds of consumer goods across the globe. With multiple brands under our belt and the ever-growing product line-up under variety of different categories listed on multiple in-house developed platforms, we offer our customers great offers and unprecedented after sales service around the world.
What you will be doing
The Lead Web Designer will be responsible for leading the design team in reconstructing the e-commerce platform from the ground up. You’ll be tasked with designing multiple pages including homepage, product page, check out page and more. You’ll also be responsible for designing new icons, buttons, defining color elements and so forth. The Lead Web Designer will work hand-in-hand with the technical team.
– Understand business requirements and deliver features with high quality and speed.
– Design, develop, test, and operate new user interface for large scale e-commerce platform.
– Build reusable, flexible and performant code and libraries for future use.
– To perform system improvements including optimization of the overall UI.
– Concise and timely communication with the development team, project management team and the backend technical team.
– Define clear vision for all the platforms including the website, mobile and app in order to maintain a cohesive design.
Ideal candidate will have
Minimum 5-10 years of experience in web designing and e-commerce platform building.
– Experience in designing modern web pages using cutting-edge design elements including fonts, icons, shapes and colors.
– Vision encapsulating the UI that would reflect western/modern theme for an e-commerce platform.
– Able to work independently and to provide relevant training to the supporting team.
– Fluent in English language
What do you get
– Competitive salary package
– 5-day work week (Mon-Fri)
– Increment in remuneration after completion of the probation period
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org