elecommunication / Fiber Optic B2B
Nexconec was set up in 2016, to support and sustain our growth we are looking for a business developer/Account manager for the Asia Pacific Region.
Nexconec designs, manufactures and integrates fibre optic and copper communication solutions. We provide industry-leading products for the Infrastructure, Telecommunications, Enterprise, and Datacenter markets.
We sell thru a network of distributors OEM/ODM as well as Nexconec appointed distributors.
As a Business Development Manager, your key responsibilities will be to:
• Meet and exceed monthly sales target
• Generate leads through cold calls and networking functions, marketing and referrals
• Plan and prioritise sales activities and customer contact
• Plan and manage your own business portfolio and territory
• Provide excellent & responsive service, support and technical knowledge.
• Maintain and develop existing and new customers, pro-active maintenance of existing client base
• Monitor and report on market and competitor activities
• Plan and execute local marketing activities
Working Hours Monday-Friday 9-6PM or adjustable working hours according to overseas market.
Office located in Futian (Che Gong Miao metro station).
Basic salary + commissions and bonus on achieving KPIs.
o Fluent to Native level of English – a second language is a plus
o Bachelor’s degree ideally in Business
o Minimum 5 years’ experience in Sales Management & Business Development, Sales B2B
o Self-motivated with a desire to forge a prosperous and rewarding career
o Entrepreneurial spirit
o Marketing skills is a plus
o Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
o Best to have experience in the fibre optic and telecommunication industry.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org