1. Formulate sales plans for regional distribution products and complete established sales tasks;
2. Formulate and implement target customer development strategies according to the company’s products and industry direction;
3. Responsible for the effective management and supervision of the performance of agents;
4. Responsible for assisting agents to develop regional markets, and training agents for products and sales;
5. Responsible for the collection, feedback and resolution of regional agents and customer issues;
6. Responsible for the development and establishment of new regional sales channels;
7. Coordinate the relationship between agents, and do a good job in maintaining the relationship in the later stage;
8. Possess certain direct sales ability and need to establish strategic partnership with key customers.
1. Bachelor degree or above, communication engineering, electronic engineering, automation related majors are preferred;
2. More than 2 years of sales work experience, experience in instrumentation industry, semiconductor industry, communication industry, automation industry is preferred; fresh graduates are accepted;
3. Ability to learn quickly, excellent communication skills, strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation;
4. Able to accept a certain degree of travel work, strong ability to resist pressure, and excellent teamwork spirit;
5. Necessary team work spirit and team honor;
6. Good communication skills in Chinese and English.
Due to US Department of Commerce export control regulations governing technical data of Tektronix products, Tektronix needs to know the citizenship of all its employees. Note that US Citizenship is not required for most positions. Hired candidates will be asked to bring proof of citizenship (passport, birth certificate, green card, visa or similar) on their first day of work. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening, background/criminal check, and if applicable a motor vehicle record search and/or financial record check
All jobs require access to Export Administration Regulations AT1 level technology and therefore a license may be required for citizens of Cuba, North Korea, Iran, or Syria. Applicants must be willing to allow or cooperate with the company in applying for a U.S. government license, if necessary. Employment offer is contingent on Tektronix’s ability to apply and obtain a U.S. government license on your behalf, but Tektronix encourages all applicants to apply.
Tektronix, a wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation, is a place where people are challenged to explore the boundaries of what’s possible, bringing the digital future one step closer every day. Through precision-engineered measurement solutions, we work with our customers to eliminate the barriers between inspiration and realization of world-changing technologies. We believe that cultivating a deeper sense of loyalty and belonging is key to how we attract and retain our best people. This reality inspires our Inclusion & Diversity vision, We Are More Together, and guides our approach as we all work toward creating great places where our teams work and thrive. Realize your true potential at Tektronix – join us in revolutionizing a better tomorrow!
To apply for this job please visit careers.fortive.com.